Monday, June 30, 2008

Urijah Faber VS. Leonard Garcia?

WEC Fighter Leonard Garcia has just posted a blog on his myspace page that states his federal charges have been dropped and his lawyers are working on the state charges now. Leonard hopes to be returning to the WEC cage in August or September, with hopes of fighting for the WEC Featherweight title soon after.

"i just wanted to post this to let everyone know that i had the Federal charges dropped i am still dealing with the state but the charges aren't as serious as they seemed so i hope to be back in the cage soon real soon I'm just waiting on my excellent manager (boogie) bean to get that straightened out for me i am gonna be the wec featherweight champ soon this is something i feel strongly about so I'm telling everyone that is my goal and my dream and that is what I'm going to do so i will give it my all to do what i say I'm gonna do"

Leonard fights out Jackson's gym in Albuquerque, NM. Soon we will have two WEC champions fighting out of New Mexico!