Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Daley confirms next fight in Albuquerque, NM for EliteXC

Our good friends over at MMAWeekly have a interview up with Cage Rage vet Paul Daley in which he confirms he will be heading to NM to fight on the EliteXC card in September. He confirms it will be against a ex-IFL fighter...


“I will be fighting Sept. 20 in New Mexico, most likely against an undefeated ex-IFL fighter who cannot be named yet,” said Daley. “I'm really looking forward to it".


Daley also lets it be known he wants a title shot and wants to fight the best EliteXC can offer....


“I beat this guy (on Sept. 20), I will no doubt be fighting for the EliteXC title next!” stated Daley.


Daley doesn’t lack confidence to challenge the best that EliteXC has to offer. “Eddie Alvarez, Jake Shields, Nick “The Goat” Thompson, K.J. Noons, whoever is put in front of me, I’m going to be knocking them out. My record at the moment is like a 73% knockout rate. That is going to go a lot higher, you better believe that.”