Sunday, August 3, 2008

N.M.C.S. Exclusive: 5 Rounds w/Alberto Crane

R1 - How does it feel coming back to NM to fight in the main event at RITC?

It feels great! I love NM, it's my home and I'm proud to be back!

R2 - How was training for this fight? Did you do anything different?

Training was great, I trained all aspects of the MMA game and nothing different just trained hard!

R3 - What's your thoughts on your opponent Adrian Valdez?

He looked ready to go at the weigh-ins today, other than that I don't know to much about him...

R4- Do you think fighting on the biggest stage in MMA gives you a advantage over most of your opponents?

Yes and No, Yes it does because it gives me the experience and no because anything can happen.

R5- Anything you would like to say to all your fans out in NM and around the world?

Thank you for all your support for so many years and I would also like to mention my school BJJ academy.