Sunday, August 3, 2008

N.M.C.S. Exclusive: 5 Rounds w/Damacio Page

R1- How has Training gone for this fight? Anything you did different to prepare for Brain Bowles?
The camp was good I did a bunch of plyometrics for this fight and learned some boxing with Juan Romero.
R2-I understand you had a shoulder injury? Is that 100% now and do you think it may affect your punching power that you are known for?
It feels good it wont affect my power in any way.
R3- What's your thoughts on Brain Bowles? His Record is 5-0 and its a mix of KO, TKO, and Subs...
He's tough and I'm just ready to fight!
R4- The WEC Bantamweight Champion Miguel Torres has said there could be a possible fight between you two at the end of this year. What's your thoughts on that potential match up?
I don't know it hasn't come about yet, I need to get this fight out of the way before I even think of that.
R5-Anything you would like to say to all your fans from around NM and around the World?
Thank you to all my fans, I'm going out there to fight hard and put on a great show for everyone!